You are here

GrandsPlace Chat Room

To Contact Your U.S. Members of Congress

Find your legislators online:


Call the U.S. Capitol Switch Board to Connect with your legislators office by phone:
(202) 224-3121
A switchboard operator with connect you directly with the legislator’s office that you request

To Contact Colorado’s State Legislators (Senators and Representatives):


If you are looking for other grandparents raising grandchildren to talk to, try the GrandsPlace Chat Room. Chatting is easy and free, and you will be conversing with friendly and loving people who understand.